Parker's Two!!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who knew two years could go by so fast. Parker has been everything we ever dreamed a little boy would be. He's the terror of the house, the thrower of the food, and the smile that brightens Dad's, Mom's and his two sisters' day. Happy Birthday, Parker!

Some of Parker's favorite things: Daddy, trucks, the movie Cars, trains, cars, anything that says vroom, anything that he can make say vroom (including Alivia's princess dolls and food at the table), throwing balls, tickles, cookies, sisters, T-Bone, telling -more like yelling - at T-Bone, "no-no," kisses when he is happy, kisses when he is sad, "The Wheels on the Bus," "I am a Child of God," his bunny and his thumb, Mommy.


Having enough air to blow out the candles was a difficult task. We scooted the cake closer and closer and finally with a little help, he blew them out.

Definitely not ready to share. Parker got a new race track with 3 cars.

2 comments:

ang said...

I love your post about Parkers bday. I can't believe he is 2 already. He is to little. It is funny to me how much he loves cars, being at the bottom of a fam of girls.

Sarah said...

I love your new background...where did you find it?
Fall is definately my favorite too...and I love the soup!