Sunday Morning

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Is there anything good about 11:00 church??
I hate 11:00 church. It's right in the middle of
my day. But we sleep in, we eat a good breakfast,
and I can give a feeble attempt at doing cute
hair-dos. Alivia's hair took me FOREVER. One of
my linked blogs has so many cute little hair-dos.
And she makes it seem so easy. This took me
several tries, a second pair of hands (thanks, Hon),
and a patient kid. And it doesn't look near as good
as the picture I was looking at.






6 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

way cute hair. i think it looks great. good job.

Blackburn5 said...

I saw that one but I am not as ambicious. I did some twists in Kate's hair yesterday. It has become much easier to do their hair once I slather it in product. I just don't have all the ribbons and bows. Looks cute.

Denelle said...

Hey, I thought it looked awesome. I was completely impressed. Maybe that will make you feel better.

Sarah said...

I'm not a huge fan of 11:00 church either. Ali still needs a morning nap, so Rich usually has to come late with Ali when she wakes up. The hair looks great...I'm usually not that ambitious either, especially on Sunday morning.

ang said...

holy cow it think it looks great. way to go. happy birthday to you. hope it was great.

Esther Ogden said...

Wow, that is cute, Erin! I was just thinking about you this morning. I still have that pic of you and me from some RS Super Saturday way back when. I never thought we would get any older than we were then. Now you are going to have your fourth baby! Life is good, my friend. =)