Ice Cream Temples

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

For FHE, we had a lesson on temples and then made a temple sculpture out of ice cream. The kids made Angel Moroni out of a butterscotch chip. And then towards the end our temple looked more like a muddy mess. Also, here our some pictures of my big belly! I think I have doubled in size the last couple of weeks. Is there anybody out there who feels at all cute the last few weeks of pregnancy? And Jared's new nickname for me lately is Prego. So when he gets home in the evening and walks through the door he says, "Hey Prego." Umm, yep, that doesn't help me feel any more attractive.



5 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

That is a cute idea for FHE! I am always looking for new ideas to keep my kids attention during FHE!

p.s. No, no one feels cute at the end of pregnancy, but your "prego" belly is cute!

Sheila said...

What a cute FHE idea, I love it! I'm sure your kids did too. BTW, you are SO cute!!! For being so close to your DD, I am shocked with how dang good you look!! Hang in there!!

Sarah said...

You really don't look that pregnant! I can't believe you only have a few weeks left!

Great idea for FHE...My girls would never get the temple built...they would eat the ice cream too fast!

Blackburn5 said...

Are you sure you're prego? I look twice that and I am due in two months!You are cute and Daphne has been counting down the days til you are due. Nice temple, I would have eaten too much before I would even finish.

Melissa said...

Fun idea! You are brave, I don't know that I could tolerate that sticky mess.
Maybe this will make you feel better about your belly. Check out my sister's blog (Maria Myth's-the link is on my blog) and look at her post called "I officially feel huge!" She is only 24 weeks there and bigger than you! I know it is all in what you are used to but I have to say you look amazing and I am sure you will be back to normal before long.