Easter Weekend

Wednesday, April 22, 2009






Easter weekend started out with painting eggs on Friday night. I worked this day and on my drive home from work I was having to tell myself to go home, put a smile on my face, and paint Easter eggs. I was exhausted, I hadn't finished everyone's tax return which meant I would have to go back on Monday, and a bit on the grumpy side. Then Saturday morning we had our egg hunt, Jared took the kids to the "big" national rodeo, and I had some time to sit around with Paxton. Sunday we were able to go to church with Grandpa and Grandma Hoy and then head over to Gramsie's for Easter dinner and another egg hunt. The picture in the old truck is Parker with his accomplice in crime, Gavin (a.k.a cousin so close in age that they are completely naughty together) and Gavin's big brother Brogan.

1 comments:

ang said...

Erin you are such a good mom. I cant believe how often you put a smile on your face for your kids. glad that you had a good easter and sorry you have to have a job. hope you get some sleep