NAMES???

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Typically, we have a name from the get go, and it always sticks. Not the case this time. So feel free to submit names. Guidelines: not too outlandish, cannot be interchanged for a girl's name, and we are not particular fond of the names used a few decades ago (Steve, Dave, Mike, etc.) Not that there is anything wrong with those names, just not what we are looking for. :) But I do like Lucas, and I guess that name kind of fits in that era of names. Alivia suggested Mosum, like Awesome Mosum. :)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

YAY! Congrats you guys! Good luck with the name hunt...we struggle with boy names, have like 3 girl names we love, but since we have two boys, we have to keep thinking of good manly boy names!!!

gillian said...

Yay,Your having a boy! That is very exciting! Congrats! Lucas is really cute! I like Bridger--kinda goes with Parker. Well anyway good luck finding a name. Boys names are hard for me!

Blackburn5 said...

I can't really be any help with three girls. I just wanted to write and say congrats on the two girls two boys. Very symmetrical. Good luck

Esther Ogden said...

I love Lucas...go for that one! =)