Halloween

Monday, November 24, 2008



So here are our October pictures. Finally!! It seems kind of pointless now. Parker was a turkey; he doesn't really need a costume to pull that one off. Alivia was a peacock, her choice-who knows. And Kayla was a dog. The kids went to the trunk or treat at the church one night, the girls had parties at school, and trick or treating on Halloween. Alivia has become the most vain child in the whole wide world (I'm using her terms there at the end). The night of the Trunk or Treat I had put her hair in curlers. She stared at herself in the mirror, and said, "I am going to be the prettiest in the whole wide world tonight." The other day, she said, "Did you know that some people think I am the nicest girl in the whole wide world?" So please, she needs no more compliments.










5 comments:

Sheila said...

HOW CUTE! I LOVE THE PEACOCK!! How did you do that?? If I ever have a girl I'll have to call you for tips!

Unknown said...

Looks like Jared is trying to do something other then carve the pumpkin there.

Blackburn5 said...

Doesn't matter how late we still like to see them. You also get a bye because you are with child.

Hobbs Family said...

The kids costumes turned out great. You did a good job. The pumpkin pictures are cute too. It's fun to see your Halloween pics. Better late than never!

Fisher Family said...

I know it's a little late, but congrats on your soon to be new little boy. You had me fooled you scrawny little thing!