Alivia Lost Her First Tooth

Friday, December 26, 2008

A few weeks ago, Livvy came running up the stairs screaming and crying. Her mouth was bleeding (her tooth was very loose - which she had been waiting excitedly for this day until it actually happened). Jared was at work (he is usually the tooth puller around our house) so I pulled my first tooth. It came right out. BUT...I pulled it out with a tissue over the bathroom sink and that was the last we saw of the first tooth. How sad. Jared even tore the sink apart when he got home hoping it was still in there. And to top it off, the Tooth Fairy kept missing our house for about a week. But then one morning we were making the bed, and we found it underneath the bed. She's not sure how long it had been under there - so maybe the Tooth Fairy didn't really forget. What a sneaky Tooth Fairy. I should be relieved of all tooth related duties. It is a good thing that this pregnancy is our 4th and final child. By the time he is 5 we probably will forget to even mention that a Tooth Fairy exists. At least I remembered to get pictures.


1 comments:

ang said...

That is a great story. that happens every single time at our house. last time Saige said mom our toothfairy is dumb. so I told her she was right and sent her to get my purse. that was the end of that.