BABY BOY

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paxton update: He has been such a sweetie. He has the biggest eyes and biggest smiles. He also has cried more than any of my other babies. At 10 months old he doesn't sleep through the night, this is a first for me. He has 8 teeth. He is a mover and a crawler. He has mastered getting to the top of the stairs, which I had no clue he could even climb one stair. He is not cuddly. He loves to look around constantly. He doesn't want to lay right next to me. He wants to be bouncing and seeing what everyone else is doing. I've included a few older pics (I actually have this folder that I have had for a long, long time that says blog). After I get updated I'll put some newer pics up of him. When he wants me to pick him up he crawls over to me and bangs his head into my legs. He is adorable. And he is so lucky to have a big brother, it's been fun to have two little boys. Well, I hope he is so lucky, Parker still isn't quite so sure about him. According to Parker, I am only his mommy, not Paxton's.




1 comments:

Sarah said...

How sweet. I am so in love with my little boy. I loook at this and part of me wants another little baby boy so Austin can have a little brother...if there were only a way to be sure it would be a boy!