VROOM, VROOM, VROOM

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Parker still loves his cars. He is my early to rise kid, often 6 AM. In the summer, we would hear the back door open, and he would be outside in the dirt behind our yard playing with his cars. Every week was like Christmas. We would uncover a car that he had lost several weeks before in the dirt. Well, as you can see in the pictures below, one day he decided to bring the dirt in. He had big cups that he brought it in with. He spread it out on his bed, his window sill, and his floor. The next week he got bread out of the pantry, broke it all up, and then drove his cars around in it. I know, you are probably thinking where is his mother when he makes these messes? I use to think the same thing of other mothers. All I can say now is 4 kids. But, at least I got there in time to get the camera out.




0 comments: